Website Legal, Privacy, & Security Statement
Please read these terms before using the website.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Our site uses an order form for Consumers to request information about our products, and services. We collect Consumer’s contact information (like their email address, phone number or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send products, information or offers.
- The Consumer’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Consumer if necessary to solve a problem.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services like toll-free numbers for this site or live chat services may be retained in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Information collected by these third party services is also governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use your email address, phone number or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
- At any time consumers may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- At any time consumers may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice / opt-out section below.
Please note: if you communicate with us through this site, it is possible that your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us through this site in a matter or condition for which we already represent or treat you, please remember that Internet e-mail and contact forms are not secure by nature and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential Internet messages.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information provided by consumers. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing consumers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
We shall not be liable to any person for loss, liability or damages, including consequential or special damages, arising as a result of any security breaches or system failures or any other defect of the electronic online communication procedures, including, without limitation, loss due to data modification or destruction.
You can opt out of receiving future communications from us. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
Website Usage Disclaimers
Our company is responsible for the content of this website. This website is designed for general informational purposes only and it does not constitute legal or medical advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client relationship.
Links to Other Sites
For your convenience, our Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, advertising, products, services or the content of such websites. Links that appear on our Website should not necessarily be deemed to imply that we endorse or have any affiliation with the linked websites. We encourage you to review the separate privacy policies of each website you visit.
We operate this website (excluding linked sites) from our offices within the state of Ohio. The website can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Ohio, by accessing this website, you agree that these Terms and your use of the web site shall be governed in all respects by federal law and the internal substantive laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to conflict of laws provisions and shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. You further submit to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in the State of Ohio for all disputes, cases and controversies regarding this website, your use of this web site, and your relationship with us. We make no representation that materials on this web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where the content is illegal is prohibited. Customers who choose to access this web site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws, including laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. If any provision of these terms is prohibited by or rendered invalid by applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity, without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of these Terms.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please visit our contact page.
Effective (Last Updated On): July 10, 2014